10.13.2010

DVDs are upon us!!


I must say that I'm excited for the upcoming animated features c... I was cruising around Amazon to see if there's a Toy Story Trilogy ultimate super collector edition coming out.... and look what I found, a 10 DVD set!! I've seen Toy Story 3 twice now and it was so much better the second time around, I can't wait to watch it again. I found this "Toy Box" for $65 CLICK HERE, also HTTYD is coming out this weekend... I really loved that one too. It may be my new favorite DreamWorks film to date. I'll know after watching it a second time. Also later this year I'm anticipating Shrek 4 and Despicable Me, both I haven't seen yet. Luckily Maddon is finally getting to the age where we can take him to the movies I love in the theaters so I don't have to wait for their release on DVD....

In other news. I'm finishing up my new demo reel in the next couple nights, if I can stay awake long enough. Just a couple of shots that need some minor tweaks, then render and re-render and then post on the interwebs! Looking forward to being able to start applying at studios again, it feels like it's been for forever, I've been waiting to get my reel finished before I'm confident enough to put my work out there....

No comments: