3.25.2011

He's back baby!!

Okay, so now that I'm only working 56 hours a week I actually have some free time and am back on the video game wagon once again!! I forgot how much fun it is. Lately I've been playing Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii. Probably one of the hardest games I've ever played. It's all based on timing and Kong's movements aren't exactly easy to get precise actions, it makes the game somewhat frustrating and annoying, but mostly difficult. I beat Epic Mickey and am enjoying having a Wii. I think the game I'm going to get next is the original Ratchet and Clank for the PS2 and if I like it, go through the whole series.. They look like fun games and I hear they're awesome!

Okay, so I know this isn't a video game blog I was just excited about having the spare time to be playing video games once again!! I'm making great progress on my shot and have been getting a lot of great feedback from my peers. Still looking for a full time animation job all over and am anxious to get my new demo reel up... Hopefully it will generate some buzz. I'm going to attempt to enter the 11 Second Club next month and start working on the next piece. Also we're planning on listing our house on the market in June and have a lot of work ahead of us getting it ready to sell. We're currently remodeling our kitchen and it's coming along. It looks like we're going to be staying in CO for a while unless an Animation Job out of state pops up... otherwise, I'll be looking for contract positions.... Stay tuned, till next time.

No comments: