4.25.2008

Eviction...

With the new arrival that's going to bless the Smith clan comes rearranging of our home. We're currently in the process of finishing our basement. This is to also act as a catalyst of chain reactions to accommodate our baby. It goes like this: we need a room for the little one (crib, changing table, etc.), right now we don't have one. Soooo, we're rotating rooms around. The, what's now, guest room will become the little one's room. What's now my office will become the new guest room.... so where am I going to animate you ask. That's where finishing the basement comes in. Once the basement is finished we'll have a giant family room which will contain my office. Until said time though I will be tearing down my office, all my toys, pictures, files, computer, movies and CDs will be in boxes so we can rotate rooms. Once my computer and office is down I'll be working from the living room, or where ever my laptop can be plugged in. One thing that's freaking me out is that I have all my school stuff, music, side jobs, etc. on my desktop, so I have to make sure that I have EVERYTHING off it and transferred to my laptop or I'll be screwed.... talk about careful planning. Anyway, that's what lies ahead of me tonight, so I thought that I would share it.


No comments: